Re: my dream, your nightmare

Okay, I was a player of CR when it first came out, I've played off and on over the past couple years but I've always had one majorly huge issue with the game.
My issue is the rp. Basically, I log on the game to play the game as in do the activities, build my factory, build my ships, level my character. When I'm doing these things, I like to talk about it, and I don't like to talk about it in some weird in character setting that I'm not at all comfortable with. Don't get me wrong, for people who enjoy rp, all the power to you and I hope you have all the fun in the world, but their are many many people out their who don't like rp and play a game for the enjoyment of the actual gameplay itself. But in cr, not only are you encouraged to rp, but in some instances you are actually forced to rp. Some day, try saying something like, [[wow]] I just filled up 3 mineral holds with minerals over ooc, and see the grief you get for it. And then keep it up, and you'll get warnings and banns.
I'm saying this simply because you created this thread asking why people don't play and what you could do to get more people to play, either offer an RP free mode, or when you want to do rp events, maybe have an rp instanced area you move all the people who want to rp in to or something so the rp isn't interrupted by the people who just want to play the game. I have a feeling your games playerbase would double or more if it catered to people who don't want to rp as well as the people who do, cause no offense but I am pretty sure the rp community is smaller then the community who just likes to game for gaming.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector