Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

Hey again!
Nope, I haven't yet figured it out, but I think I've found a bug.
I've finally managed to get to the cassle of lies!
Yay for me!
Ok, so here's the thing. Some of the platforms appears to... Just... Not be there, even though I can hear where they are. I jump, center the platform in my headphones, and boom! I die! It may, of course, be something super obvious, and I'm just to stupid to figure it out, but I've tryed over 15 times now. Hahaha. Any help?
Best regards,
Tristan!
Edit: Never mind, I figured it out, I think? It's just a sound sorse, Isn't it? That's the only way that something like that could happen. Smart trick there!
Ooooooh, and before I forget, super cool! Super cool! I just... I dunno, kind of played Super Liam! Haha. I really Wonder how you got those items to be like the items in Super Liam. You could've maybe placed a scene there, but I don't think that would work, Because I think the scene would play, then you would still hear the get item sound and your SAPI voice would still say what item you got, Or you would get the you got an item Message first, and then the scene would play. I think? Not sure. This stage has really made me question if there's anything you can't do With the stage Builder. This stage isn't an Adventure at c: stage, It's almost an intire game. Haha.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector