Re: requesting some hints and libraries-Csharp

The reason you want a buffer as small as possible is because a malicious program could fill the left over space in your buffer with god knows what. It might be code they want executed as in an SQL injection or data they are trying to exfiltrate from your machine. These are just two things I could think of off the top of my head after a long day of classes, hockey practice, and homework.

personally don't really see the "arrogance" people say Ethin is displaying. I am more of a lurker hear so i read a lot and don't really think its warranted. He posts a lot, usually fairly high quality stuff, that isn't baseless. "arrogance" is hard to attribute here partially because much of speech is word inflection, tone of voice, and emphasis. all of which is lost in a text-only medium. Granted, part of speech is word choice, which is not lost, but i think this is less of a factor personally.
If its so upsetting to you that Ethin is posting away with all of his arrogance, how about just not reading his posts? responding in they way I see people doing is just making the problem worse by filling up threads with useless junk posts.
The reporting tool needs to be used for posts that clearly violate the forum rules or is spam. not for our petty grudges. We aren't children anymore. lets try and at least put up an appearance of  acting like adults. instead of all of this petty bs back and forth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector