Re: requesting some hints and libraries-Csharp

@29 this is essentially the message I get when reading about 95% of your posts

What the fuck is wrong with you, you're doing it wrong, how could you be so god damned stupid!

People reply to you with criticisms because you are the one who starts it by belittling others, which seems to be a common motif with you. SO, we have someone trying to provide help, and you jump down their throats, that's what's bullshit here. The way you worded that post, and I'm on the second page now so not scrolling back to check it, but the first post by you in this topic, is completely unacceptable. To be honest, I'm not sure why the mods don't deal with you, I've seen them hand warnings out for far less. I've reported one of your posts, I can tell you that, but I think it is because they don't go in the developer's room that often.
So, you feeling like you need to lash out at people for calling you out on your bullshit is really due to you starting the bullshit by treating someone who didn't deserve it badly.

I know a lot of programmers get into heated debates, I've seen it, I'm not a developer, I just cobble stuff together from time to time. A lot of programmers have this god complex too, certainly not all, as demonstrated by good advice and so forth given in the topics here and other places on the net. I don't think its too hard to disagree without coming off like a douche bag. In fact, a debate and an argument are two different things. You can debate points with someone while maintaining respect for them. This is something that you've never demonstrated the ability to do.

I also know the challenge of not shoving your opinions down someone's throat, because I have the same thing and I have to work at not doing it. I don't always succeed either, also, sometimes I may be screaming in the back of my head but I don't say what I think, which is also hard for me, but there's just certain things you need to do if you want to socialize, or at least contribute to social society. But, I'm probably wasting my time, I doubt any of this will have any effect so, I'll end here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector