Re: NLS BARD Support: Increased BARD Security?

I can't think of how this would help them honestly. Like, what does this suspended status do for them, stop emails? Well, I wouldn't know about that since the email associated with my NLS account is like way out of date and not available to me anymore. I don't remember them mailing people a lot to begin with. The mobile app doesn't send push notifications, hell, it can't even use cell data, has to be WiFI. So, I don't see the angle here, what this is being used to do, or stop from happening. It just seems like an administrative decision with nothing backing it. Not that there is anything wrong with it, I'm just trying to figure out what prompted this.