Re: Any blind drummers?

I started plaing drums for the first time on an e drum kit a few months ago. I don't really feel like I'm in a position to offer any useful advice as I'm a beginner too. I haven't tried to read any drum notation. I'm still very much focussed on just trying to play 16th notes evenly with all four limbs, and trying to train my brain to do different things with different limbs at the same time. Playing a basic beat came pretty easily, but playing steady 8th notes with one limb while playing something more intricate with another, especially feet, is proving a tricky thing to get used to.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : snape via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector