Re: New Text-based Roguelike For IOS and Android: Path Of Adventure

OK, I might try to check that out later. I do have a few other things I should take care of first. I finished Thief mode by the skin of my teeth. Found out about allergic reactions, but given as I had 2 detox by the end I'd say it was worth it. Might have to re-evaluate whether sharpening stones are most powerfull.

Made some final updates to the guide, correcting minor mistakes about final weapons. It is pretty complete right now.

If someone else wanted to make the wiki post in the mean time that would be great. It might take me a couple of weeks to find the time. I've spent a rather large amount of time playing, and now other responsibilities are starting to demand my attention again. I did have a lot of fun with this game. I would also want the wiki to have monster stats. and stats for all weapons not just the short list I mentioned the Merchant selling on day 14-17 or on turn 49.I could work on that later, but like I said, I need to get back to work.

BTW, now that I have finished Theif mode, I really would appreciate the cursed mode. -1 life for every day on the path. To make this a bit easier/possible and not too frustrating. You could start out with a heal potion straw shield and fly swatter, instead of randomizing the beginning items. to beat theif mode I found myself restarting a lot to get a straw shield. It might be possible without but without finding a shield pretty early in the game you're sunk. running from too many fights will cost you too much exp and then you'll run out of steam somewhere mid game.

So starting the curse mode with set items might be a little better for that. Of course, labelling it impossible mode means you can stay with the randomized 2 weapons and 1 item, I just anticipate restarting right away if I'm stuck with a pitch fork and rusty dagger and a torch, key, or even a tomb.

but I can imagin finishing a cursed mode if 4 elixirs went to life, you'd have a end life of 30 and would have gained somewhere between 40 and 70 life on elixirs alone, depending on when they get used.

then you'd still have 2-3 elixirs to heal with and if you purchase a heal potion at each merchant encounter, get a few monster parts, with a few artifacts mushrooms and/or spells you might just be able to do it, it would probably take a few tries though.
Also, I know you're getting different info on headings at different levels. I think I would like it if weapons and items were at heading level 2, then I can jump from one item to the next, without scrolling through the item info. I don't know what others think about this though. Other than creating a heading for artifacts, and one at the bottom of the screen, I can't think of headings that would really be needed. I would like the headings for each item, but I don't know what others think about that.

Lastly, when the update comes out, please post to apple vis. I don't always get notifications for this site, but apple vis seems pretty reliable.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector