Re: New Text-based Roguelike For IOS and Android: Path Of Adventure

The "end main" happens because I wrapped the text and buttons inside a main tag. I thought it might help, but if there's no benefit and just being annoying, I'll remove it again. Anybody against this?

The new weapon is very powerful, 25 to 30, with a good speed, so I think sacking an inventory slot might just be worth it. But I still have to play-test it.

Considering the finding dynamic, I'm experimenting with a new setup where you don't find any weapons as dungeon rewards anymore, except for the artifact ones. Instead you loot them or buy them. At the same time experience for fleeing is 1, and on the path you can escape an encounter by throwing away some treasure. All in all, I hope it means there'll be less meaningless fights and more tension as to what reward is worth entering a dungeon for. Still have to play-test this all, though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Benf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EternalGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Keeweed via Audiogames-reflector