Re: Developer questions for you all

Oh and for the reccord, I am registered blind in the Uk, however I still have extremely low vision, colours and light and dark in the left eye only, but not enough to read print.

I grew up playing 16 bit era games on the Snes etc back when there were lots of games with simple enough graphics for my vision to cope with and not too much reading, EG the Mega man and metroid series. Once everything went 32 bit and 3d, the number of games I could play went down from about %50, to about %5, pretty much just beatemups, and of course I was never able to play rpg or strategy games, since even if I could see the graphics, I couldn't read the menus or make selections.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogamer500 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector