Re: Developer questions for you all

I have my screen reader on all the time, so I don't need the game to speak to me, google chrome, usually windows, downloadable games, JAWS because it's flexible, We need more fps's, and I am completely blind, so the magnification features in games don't matter to me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogamer500 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector