Re: Developer questions for you all

Screen Reader: doesn't much matter, though having screen reader output for dynamic content, such as stats, is nice. But overall, either or.
Browser games: I'm mostly using the internet from my iPhone these days, so Safari in iOS, but mostly Chrome on Windows.
Windows or iOS. In theory, I don't really care either way, but in practice I can't think of any online games I've played beyond an initial out-checking. And most of my game time is on Windows, partly because better selection imo, and partly because dealing with the app store and the limits on iPhone memory are less convenient than download-and-go. Were I using Steam on Windows, the convenience might be more like iOS, but not sure because I haven't tried any Steam exclusives.
NVDA
All of them. What the community needs, I cannot hope to guess. What I want? Something adventure / exploration - driven is probably best.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogamer500 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LivingForGod1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector