Re: a code behind the bible

Completely agreed, Thomas. But that's the very definition of faith... belief in something true that isn't always necessarily provable. I believe as christians our faith is founded on a combination of things... and belief in the truth of the Bible is one of them. My faith is not perfect, and I have questions very often... but I think while there may not be enough archeological and or historical evidence to answer everyone's questions, so far all my beliefs have been in the realm of at least being possible historically and thus, my belief. As I've stated before, I wasn't always a Christian... certainly wasn't raised that way. But I've seen and experienced things that've helped to build my faith and belief in a lot of things that non-believers would have a hard time believing, and I've been able to rationalize a lot of it to my satisfaction. And what I haven't been able to, I can only do two things... do more study and see what the co nclusions are from both christian and non-christian angles, and the second one is pray about them. And I also appreciate the openness of this discussion... I enjoy sharing my faith and telling others what I think abut Jesus and how he's changed my life. but far be it from me to be able to force anyone or even attempt to do so to believe what I do.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bladestorm360 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector