Re: Interest in accessibility being added to music making hardware

@2 YES! Exactly what I mean!
And as far as I know NI is integrated with software, not standalone, so it'd be another step forward in my opinion. The MPC while standalone, when connected to the computer via USB, become an audio interface where you can send the outs to tracks on your DAW, and the MPC software runs on the computer, you can insert it as a plugin or run it by itself, and do things that the computer would allow you to do that the hardware may not, like using your own VSTs, virtual instruments, tape machine plugs, etc.
As a sidenote, I would go nuts for an accessible, rackmount rompler with instrument patches. Accessible plugins would be cool and all, but I've encountered 95% of the time accessibility issues with either plugins themselves, or the installers they use. A tangible, physical piece of hardware? Paired with the live 2 and have a near dawless setup? Here's all my cheddar you can have it all!
Shit, make it a keyboard also so other people have options!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector