Re: Interest in accessibility being added to music making hardware

OUCH!
I mean I personally would think that working accessibility into their mainstream products would be a better approach in the first place. I don't think I'll ever use Mashine but I'm sure some others would, it would put us on a level playing field with everyone else who uses it in the sighted world.
I also imagine dealing with VSTs, made by 3rd parties, would be a royal pain in the ass, I don't see how they would accomplish something like that. People seem to like the Lives internal effects a lot though so I doubt for the typical stuff we do it'd be an issue. I have a set of VSTs that I use on the computer that I can apply to whatever I do in the machine anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector