Re: Interest in accessibility being added to music making hardware

Meh NI ain't doing shit and it's annoying. Stop claiming you're for accessibility for fuck sakes. You have done things, and that's all well and good, and is definitely appreciated, but you can't ride on the glory of past successes forever. The software hasn't even made any real strides, and it's needed. It took me a long ass time just to figure out how to add a VST to KK. I ended up using windows magnifier with high contrast mode on then OCR'd it to find the add button. Once I knew it existed, I could move the mouse there and.. oh no I couldn't, because it routes off the screen, but that's OK, I figured it out.

They have work to do and they're not doing it. They can't claim that they stand for accessibility just because they put the same framework in place with all of their new models of keyboard that come out. Someone needs to rattle heads over at NI.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector