Re: Interest in accessibility being added to music making hardware

That could work, maybe with the user's smartphone, but the difference between KK and the MPCs is that the MPCs are standalone devices. So the software is on the machine itself, it is also a computer program as well, Mac and I'm sure Windows.
KK is cool for those who use an integrated computer and hardware setup, but the issue I see with that is its a controller that has a hardware designed workflow but is just that, a controller. I haven't used one myself but I do know that is generally how they work. And that probably works great for some people. But I was thinking of it kind of the other way, where the software on the MPC would have its own TTS. When you use the hardware with the software on the computer, even if the program itself doesn't have any accessibility functions built into it, when you do things on the computer side it does show up on screens on the hardware, because its essentially the same as what the hardware runs but with audio interface options, plugin support, etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector