Re: Interest in accessibility being added to music making hardware

Woe iron... I'm not sure what has you so fired up but whatever it is...
I can say I've come a long way in the past two months with KK.  You're right that as far as the komplete kontrol software on windows things stand to do waaaay better than they are at present.  Mac users report that they're using it with no problem.  On the other hand, if you happen to have an m32, A49/61 or an s series controler and are using reaper I'm not sure where all the struggle is, since this is where all the power truly lies.  The way these work is rather simple and straight forward.  You plug your devices in, download and install instruments and other such things via the native access app, wait for that bit to finish then launch Komplete Kontrol, use a bit of OCR for two critical dialogues, one being a possible firmware updater and the other just to make sure everything has installed to where it should and that Komplete Kontrol can find it, and after this is done you never have to worry about the software again, unless of course you're going in for more instruments and the like, and if that's what you're struggling with I'd certainly be interested in what it was you were trying to get up and running with it.  The relationship between KK and reaper however?  Virtually seamless!  You insert Komplete Kontrol as a virtual instrument provided all other Midi settings are properly set in reaper and you play!  If they fix KK and make it just as accessible to us as it is to mac users I'll be much happier since it'll work more or less as a standalone product.  If, however, they cannot for whatever reason, I won't lose sleep over it.  I much prefer sequencing with reaper and, dare I say it, reaping my reward by means of such a fine bit of software.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector