Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

There you go again, taking it to the extreme. I do not view any regulation as evil. I am saying, for the umpteenth time, that I don't go along with this because of all the double-standards. What about that is so hard to understand? It is because of those pushing these double-standard that I am, at this time, out of work, and am having to go further into debt to train up to change careers. You don't shut down a nation over a bunch of people getting sick. I want to be able to provide for my family, and to do that I have to work, and my wife needs to work as well. But, I guess that's asking too much. We have to shut down just to make everyone feel good and safe. Let me ask you this then, and this is to all of you. What good is it to be completely safe when you're no longer able to pay your bills. To those of you who rely totally on whatever you are able to get in the way of benefits from the government in which ever country you live, what will you do when that's no longer available. Remember, tax dollars come from people who have businesses and who work for those businesses. When you put harsh regulations on businesses and individuals like this, you cut off those tax dollars from being paid into things like Social Security, and other programs like it. What will you do when that's gone? This isn't going to stop with masks either. We've experienced lock-downs, the mask mandates, completely idiotic regulations on businesses. What's it going to be next? where does it end? Gee, I guess many of you haven't stopped to think about that. I have done a lot of thinking about it, and until you do likewise I'd be careful of who you accuse of being selfish. Also, you guys who want to earn money from the games you create, if these regulations keep coming at us from here on in, where is that money you want to make going to come from. When you figure this all out, then we can continue this. Until then, think before you leap.