Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Camlorn, I've tried the mask before, and there is no way I'll ever wear one again, not for anyone who would force me to do so against my will at any rate. It is scientifically proven that they will not prevent the spread of this thing just as they were not effective in preventing the spread of other viruses. If there weren't so many double-standards that are there in plain sight, I could be convinced to wear one. However, until these double-standards no longer exist, I'll continue to object. Yes, those masks to hold the droplets to some extent, but you also have to remember that you're going to be breathing in your own CO2 while wearing these things, and it is scientifically proven that this will be very unhealthy over time. That's another reason why I object. I just don't get why people do not understand this. It's scientific evidence, and yet is dismissed in the name of holding to a narrative that doesn't even make any sense.