Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

kjsisco, that has to be one of the best posts I've seen on this. We need to use our heads and practice common sense.

Enes, the type of nation you would be in charge of is more on par with something like Venezuela, or possibly China. I don't need to tell you how examples like that have worked out in history. Better, if you really want it that way, then run of office in California where things like what you suggest doing are practically in place as it stands now. You'd find a lot more people would be dead as a result and it wouldn't be from some virus either. And, I think I can figure out where all that money would go form the fines you'd collect too, right into your pocket. that's how that kind of leadership works. If you say I'm selfish, then you've taken it upon yourself to redefine that term. Looking at what you'd suggest doing if you were in charge, then I'd say that you're forcing people to do things against their will, and that is the height of selfishness, so don't preach to me about something you don't even fully understand. Again, for those of us who are not listening, I say wear the mask, for heaven sake, wear the thing. Stop forcing those who choose not to do so through shaming and guilt-tripping them. i tell you, there is something at work here and it is far more deadly than this virus, and has already been the cause of deaths that will forever far exceed anything that COVID-19 could bring about. That thing I speak of is stupidity. If you are willing to follow along with those who can't make up their minds one way or another on this, and who won't even practice the very things that they would mandate, then you are stupid and are at far greater risk than this virus presents. Now, before you rail against me with accusations of selfishness again, I'd strongly suggest that you think about what you're going to say first because you contradicted yourself with your own suggestions that you'd put in practice if you ran things. How typical of someone who would sympathize and tag along with the leftists.