Re: Monthly Chat april 2015

@Dark, thanks. I will be starting out on the plant floor since I have no previous work experience, but will be moving to a customer service position once I have been there for a bit. I have never watched any of Buffy but maybe I should. I loved the Narnia books as a kid and still do, particularly the audio dramas, or anything audio dramatized pretty much. I just finished all four seasons of the We're Alive audio drama. It was awesome! I finished it in 3 days. I've also been playing BK2. I'm on stage 13-1. I've been using a walkthrough that @Boi made some time ago. I don't particularly care about the secret weapons or cheats, but I've had great fun playing through the game although having to grind so much is annoying. I have Instant translate set up and instructions on how to set BK3 to output to the clipboard, so that's what I'll be playing next. I've also gotten to the last level, 5, of Death Match, project Alpha but am stuck on one pa rt of it because I get overwhelmed by enemies and always die. I lost count of how many times I've tried to beat it. As far as Hardys and other such fast food chains, I like them if it's the only choice I have. LOL.

For those that may be interested in Envisions for one reason or another, a wealth of information as well as position openings can be found at www.envisionus.com.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector