Re: Monthly Chat april 2015

I'm not sure what you mean about "Backtrack through buffy to get the full story" it's just like anything else, if you want the full story you start at the startt. It's got some streight out sort of "monster of the weak" type episodes, but I can see that that is going to change as things progress sinse the more into the series I get the more there is ongoing plot, which is good sinse while as I said the characters and witty dialogue are fantastic and the plot is definitely picking up I haven't yet found any of the details of the supernatural world that have been that surprising, but hay standard concepts with awsome characters ongoing story and witty dialogue is much better than interesting concepts with dull characters, lack luster dialogue and no plot as i've seen on some occasions.

We're alive actually really surprised me. I started the first episode and oh yeah, there was the standard us army with the experienced sergeant type character, his loyal sidekick and the slightly over baring officer character, and there's the usual zombi chaos and oooh look they rescue two girls.

When I started the series I was thinking "yeah, this is going to be a bit of fun but nothing that will shake my expectations", a few episodes in I was quite amazed to see how wrong my expectations have been, indeed I love the way that characters who so many other writers just do the standard thing with like Michael as the military officer leader or Rily as the tough girl were so different to what I'd expect, not to mention the plot not going where I thought it'd go.

My only issue with the series is I sort of wished the ends to seasons 1 and 2 had been a little more distinct than they were sinse both end with very similar battles in the same place, and I would've also liked a bit less time skip over the hole boulder section. The ending was awsome though, although I was a tad disappointed you just got told! some of the answers to the zombie questions in an epilogue sequence.

Still definitely one of the best instances of zombocalypse I've ever come across and I definitely plan to hear the hole series again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KG4RDF via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wanderer via Audiogames-reflector