Re: Tentative Entombed 2 Design Decisions

I managed to get the game to work by downloading it directly with Windows. I guess Safari was doing weird stuff to the file putting .msi.exe at the end of it.

Anyway, I'm having the same issues as everyone else with the menu. WHen I'm in the actual game and press escape, it just has the start and exit options. What's going on here?

Also, the sounds for walls and steps appear to be very quiet compared to the door sounds. I'm also wondering how you know if a door is in front or behind you. I can't really tell, so just have to push up or down arrow to go through the door. THe door sound itself is odd since it plays the door open and close sound even if you're in the doorway. Is this by design or is it a glitch? I was expecting doors to operate like they did in the original Entombed.

One more thing, why do rooms have more than one door leading out of them. Is this a bug or by design?

Still, this looks promising. I'm excited fo r a Mac version and to see what comes next.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chris17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chris17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector