Re: Tentative Entombed 2 Design Decisions

@Chris, entombed 1 had plenty of rooms with multiple doors, all just part of random dungeon generation, I imagine entombed 2 is the same, indeed I'm a tad  confused what you mean about this being a bug, though I do agree with you about changing the door sounds in front or behind the character, a lower door sound for doors to the south like the lower wind sound might help here.

@Ethin,  While a check for updates option might sound a nice idea, it might cause issues later on, if people start heavily modding the game and monkeying with lua scripting, after all the last thing you'd want after creating your carefully scripted mod would be for Jason to release an update and you finding your scripts got over written by newer versions. I also confess in cases where to update it's only necessary to redownload and run the setup I always rather wonder if a "check for updates" option is overkill, though obviously it can be very handy if it can automat ically download many files you'd otherwise need to add automatically, like the MushZ updater for Alteraeon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Victorious via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chris17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : chris17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dingo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Stevie-3 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fatih via Audiogames-reflector