Ralph (and other critics:))

I think by now your stand as audiophiles is quite clear. I would like to
ask though, if you could please describe some of the listening sessions
you've had that has made you come to these strong conclusions.
Equipment, setups, etc.

Mnyb. I undesrstand you used to shall out big bucks in cables and such.
Why have you now changed your opinion. Where your experiences not valid
back then. Or...?

Im not after anyone by mentioning names. Just curious to know how you've
reached your conclusions. Im for exemple with you alot of the way as far
as good dacs should render transports equal - but I also have some
experience towards the opposite...