ralphpnj wrote:
> Very nice "musings" post. Haven't read the comments yet but the article
> does a nice job of trying to separate science from opinion.
>
> One question that comes to mind: will your "musings" start to drift now
> that you have the audiophile press' attention and, as was the case with
> Computer Audiophile site, you are slowly brought into the inner circle
> with generous "loans" of hyper-expensive equipment and other nifty
> perks? Just sayin'

Hey Ralph! 😁

I suppose every man has his price but my viewpoints I suspect are rather
difficult for the “high end” to get behind... Heck, I think the day they
offer hyper-expensive long term loans to me that I’d be happy to accept
will be a nice indication that mainstream audiophilia has turned the
corner into a ‘more objective’ hobby!

That’s the kind of “paradigm shift” I’m looking for. :cool:

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.