ralphpnj wrote:
> ... On the other hand, a nice "loan" of a $10,000 MQA enabled DAC might
> go a long in helping one to forget that conclusion.

Love it man, send that $10K MQA DAC ASAP!

I want to run a few impulse responses thru and see if I can verify the
16 MQA filters across the price points... I already have the measurement
from the $100 AudioQuest Dragonfly Black, $2000 Mytek Brooklyn, and this
$10,000 device will fit in nicely to the study.

Any manufacturers out there interested??? :rolleyes:

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.