Wirrunna wrote:
> Bob and John,
>
> In an earlier life I spent 10 years writing IBM Assembler, so I had a
> look at the plugin code in
> C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\server\Plugins\InguzEQ,
> strings.txt contains the character string that appears on the Inguz
> screen with each string's variable name, so
>
> PLUGIN_INGUZEQ_SAVEPRESETFILE         EN      Save current settings as:
>
> is what to look for in Plugin.pm  - while that is easy to find I
> couldn't work out what drew the clickable box.

Wirrunna,

I remembered reading something on the forum years ago about this so I
looked back at some of the old Inguz threads. Phil Leigh (where has he
gone!) mentioned this way back in 2011. He refers to an edit in the
Inguz plugin 'index.html' code to correct the clickable box. He attached
the corrected file to one of his posts but it was so long ago that the
attachment has been archived off.

Does that help? I took a look at the file and there's what I think is an
HTML commented line and an associated function. The code starts at line
#155 and is as follows but in copying here indents are lost...

// Save-As Preset

function savp(el)
{
        if(!el) return;
        var sType = el.id.substr(el.id.indexOf("_")+1);

        var sval = "";
        var ctrl = document.getElementById("edt_"+sType);
        if( ctrl )
        {
                sval = ctrl.value;
        }

        var setfn = "Set" + sType;
        if(typeof(_model[setfn])=="function")
        {
                _model[setfn]( sval, true, function(bOK){highlightSetting(el,
bOK)}
);
        }
}

To me the code is almost meaningless so I'm of no help but you may find
something. Phil Leigh did!

Bob

1 x Touch
1 x Radio
1 x Boom
1 x Intel- NUC server/player running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
1 X Odroid-XU4 server/player running LMS 7.91 on Ubuntu 16.04
WaveIO USB into Lavry DA-10 DAC
Starfish Pre-amp : Based on NAIM
Heavily modified NAIM NAP 250 Power-amp
Behringer DEQ2496