Does anyone here have a good flight sim or Condor ? How about doing some turnbacks and getting back to us with the results.

I don't have a flight sim on my PC anymore. All seems tame after taking out 5 Iranian Mirage 2000's with the gun on the MiG 29 (IR missiles were too easy) before backing into the sixth one. He cancelled burner and popped the speedbrakes to cause me to overshoot. I was a little too slow to do the same but he ran into the back of me.

Mike

At 02:55 PM 17/09/2008, you wrote:

>They don't think the optimum is 60 degrees though.

Yep, I found that interesting too.

Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784
          Int'l + 61 429 355784