Stephane CHAZELAS <stephane.chaze...@gmail.com> wrote, on 15 Jan 2019:

> It would be a wasted effort to implement the less
> useful XSI features (that nobody missed in the 30 years
> GNU/Linux have been around), just to get access to that "UNIX"
> brand (which I suppose would go to one version of one of the
> GNU/Linux distributions, I can't see how all the hundreds of
> GNU/Linux based systems could become certified at once).

There are currently two certified UNIX systems that are based on Linux:
Huawei EulerOS and Inspur K-UX.  (Or three, if you count K-UX 2.0 and
K-UX 3.0 as different systems.)

https://www.opengroup.org/openbrand/register/xy.htm

--
Geoff Clare <g.cl...@opengroup.org>
The Open Group, Apex Plaza, Forbury Road, Reading, RG1 1AX, England