Godfrey, Gary wrote:

How do we tie the Axis generated code to our implementation code? The only way we see of doing it is to write adapter classes to map our data transfer classes to the Axis versions. This is incredibly complex due to the data hierachy and requires business logic to handle null data.

What I do is to just have the javabeans be found by wsdl2axis, and it won't recreate them (it doesn't write over my classes).

What you can do is to write your beans that will be passed around, so that all it has is the attribute getters and setters. Then, on the server side, extend this class, and put the business logic in there. That way, when you pass data around to the clients or internally, they are using similar beans.

I hope this makes sense.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve
our identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993