Hardiman, Piers wrote:

> Any assistance you could give us would be greatly appreciated.

  I just noticed that this isn't going through the mailing list. <g>

  If you want I can send you part of my Makefile, or ant build file (I
use ant now, but started with make), and you can monkey with it and see
if it helps to solve your problem.

  Are you keeping everything in the same directories?

  For example, my set up is:
Item is in src/edu/usf/acomp/epic/lms
ItemServer is src/edu/usf/acomp/epic/server/lms
webservice server/client stubs are in src/edu/usf/acomp/axis

  wsdl2java will write to the exact same directory as the javabean is
in, as everything starts at the same physical root directory.
  You just have to delete the client stubs before running wsdl2java,
else it won't overwrite those.

  If I can explain something else, or be of any assistance just let me know.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at
least, we achieve our identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993