Repost for Eric Gomes at gomes.ancestry at gmail.com

Hi all,

I have belonged to the group for about two months... And I have been
reading the messages to try and understand the format before I send
out my first reply/email/message... In otherwords I have a lot of
questions etc., because my Azorean/Sao Miguel tree goes back three or
four generation to the point that we know which boat most of my gg-
grandparents travelled to Hawaii on.

I am going to start with a question to Celeste. In the message below
you mention the St. Joseph cemetery in Hayward. Where is that
located?? I grew up in Hayward (and now live in Castro Valley)

Thanks,

Eric Gomes