Hi Celeste,
How were you able to extract the records? I have been to St Mary's cemetery
in Oakland, CA and I was lucky
to get the location of my grandparents grave. Do you happen to know if it is
easy to get records from the churches.
My mother and her siblings were baptized at St Leo's, also in Oakland.
While I'm at it, has anyone obtained baptismal information from Mission San
Jose, in Fremont CA from the 1880's?
Any ideas of how to get information of births of Alameda Co. in  the 1880's?
Thanks,
Tish

sfig
Researching