I want to thank everyone for their replies. I have passed on all the
info on to my son.  Here are the reasons I question it.  Number 1 - I
dislike learning new things.  Number 2 - I dislike when you are forced
to purchase an upgrade.  Number 3 - I may have no
choice........................as I know I will really like my new
netbook.  It is an HP Professional, with many bells and whistles
including 2 batteries, case, a portable disk drive and a few other
nice features. I don't have it here at home yet as this decision about
FTM has been holding up it's delivery plus I have been out of town the
past 3 days.

Thank you all again.  You never fail me.

"E"

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to