Elaine,

I don't remember how many years ago it was that FTM had a really big
revamp.  I really didn't like that look of the older versions of FTM.  Too
cluttered for my taste.  The newer ones (FTM 2010 or 2011 or whatever) is
still cluttered but has a lot of bells and whistles to assist in helping us
as researchers with our genealogy.  I did a review of it for the SLC
conference last year.  It does take some time in getting over the learning
curve, but it can be done.  And there are those that are good at FTM on this
list that can help you off list.  I know that the So. Calif. Gen. Society
used to have a FTM user group too.  You might check and see if there's one
in your area.  So. Cal also has a Legacy, RootsMagic, and The Master
Genealogy User groups (PAF disbanded).  It's an hour to an hour an half
drive for me, but I do it so I can learn more about my genealogy program.

Cheri

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to