Hi Eric, My son bought this computer for himself a couple of months ago and is now buying the new ipad and he knows I have been wanting and needing a smaller computer so he gave it to me. He is a software engineer in management and I am sure this computer has all the bells and whistles possible. You have to know my son...only buys the best. He told me it is a the Professional model. This computer has more memory, etc. than my older, larger laptop which is getting TOO heavy for me to carry along anymore.
I do not want to change from FTM because I like it and as I said before, I do not like change and learning new things....going to the latest edition of FTM will be a big deal for me. But he bypassed the "you have to update" message so I will not be bothered by this and I am seriously considering updating to FTM 11 or whatever the newest version is today. You know tomorrow it will be obsolete!! You are dealing with a 74 year old woman here ......need I say more. But then, I am the most computer "literate" of all my sisters.....I am also the youngest. I'm going to call Ancestry and talk to them about all of this. They are pretty nice people, especially since I have been a member since its inception. Getting too old, too soon. "E" -- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. Follow the confirmation directions when they arrive. For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

