João,


I use the old PAF 5, english version, with no problem.

Following your suggestion I opened in wordpad the gedcom I uploaded to FF 
and saw that it has also the UTF-8 format.


Manoel

Em sexta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2013 03h54min32s UTC-3, João Ventura 
escreveu:
>
> Manoel,
>
> Actually, you can fix it from your side before uploading it to FTDNA.. My 
> GEDCOM has the proper '~' above my name. Same with 'António', etc.
>
> I don't remember exactly, but I believe I opened it in Notepad++ and 
> converted it to UTF-8 before uploading it. Check if your program can export 
> to UTF-8 format.
>
> João Ventura
>
>
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to