That's very helpful, Cheri.

Maybe it won't be as bad as I imagined.

I bet you don't know every program all list members are using. And if you never used BK, don't be so sure you wouldn't like it.
But I will do some testing and see if I can export/import a gedcom with minimal alteration from the original.

Doug da Rocha Holmes
Sacramento, California
Pico & Terceira Genealogist
916-550-1618
www.dholmes.com

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---