My father Manuel da Costa was born in Ribeira Quente Sao Miguel Azores July 
12 1900,. My daughters and I went there in 2006 and searched the church 
records and then to the library in Ponta Delgada. We made copies at that 
time. I am applying to become a Portugal national and register my parents 
marriage as required. 
The consulate is requesting a stamped copy of my fathers birth. I do not 
know how to apply for that record from the BIBL.PUBL.ARQUIVO REGIONAL PONTA 
DELGADA.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Manuel E Costa   

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to