John did you mean Beatriz Ferreira instead of Isabel Ferreira?

I also have been adding carefully adding these people to my data base with
careful checks and noting of the sourses.

Manuel Martins son of Joao Martins and Agueda Rodrigues  weds on 2 Nov 1705
to Beatriz Ferreira (another Beatriz Fereira) daughter of Manuel Rodrigues
and Maria Carvalho.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-GINETES-C-1646-1
713/SMG-PD-GINETES-C-1646-1713_item1/P65.html  Manuel Martins is the brother
of Lucia Martins who married Jose de Carvalho on 6 Nov 1705
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-GINETES-C-1646-1
713/SMG-PD-GINETES-C-1646-1713_item1/P75.html Jose is the son of Andre
Carvalho (de Benevides) and Beatriz Ferreira. I would also suspect that
these couples are in the relationship mix.

The Ginetes book 1646 to 1713 is a mess. It looks like at one time some of
the records were rewritten and some crossed out. There are a number of
records that are out of order so one has to go carefully in searching.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX