Erica,
The marriage was on the 28-Feb-1729; between* Mathias de Carvalho*, son of
*Manoel
de Carvalho*, and his wife *Maria de Benavides*, residents of Mosteiros,
members of NS da Conceicao, and, *Margarida de Vasconcellos*, daughter of
*Manoel
Soares Cabral*, and his wife *Anna Raposa*, natives of this [NS da Ajuda]
freguesia where the bride was baptized, and, the couple discharged their
obligation this past Lent.