Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Abreviation list
From: "Eliseu Pacheco da Silva" <eliseuman...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, August 12, 2014 1:26 pm
To: <azores@googlegroups.com>

Hi Dano,
Boy!!! (I wish I had your English proficiency!) J
Thank you for your kind lesson on how not collect/make/having notes.
Two big thanks:
-          Thank you for your kind offer on abbreviation reading, which I will not use because I do not want to bother you with obsessive-compulsive abbreviation note making (to help beginners).
-          Thank god you are not one of “our ancestors” who felt bothered with neat and simple book keeping… otherwise we would be not having this “exchange of notes knowledge”!

Eliseu Pacheco da Silva,
(ending the subject on “knowledge on how to not share” ) J