Linda;  I’ll look forward to receiving your info. and finding out if we are 
related.  😊 Sam (otherwise known as Gloria Koester, nee: Coelho








Sent from Windows Mail





From: linda
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎October‎ ‎8‎, ‎2014 ‎8‎:‎24‎ ‎AM
To: [email protected]





Sam,

I'll type up a summary of what I have so far and send it to you....  I have 
about six generations sketched out from the marriage records dating between 
c1860 and c 1700, and I think I will have to google how to present the info in 
an outline form.  Something new to learn everyday-- love this project :)

many thanks,

Linda

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:21:53 PM UTC-7, [email protected] wrote:



Hi Linda;  I share some of the Santa Maria surnames you mentioned.  Namely:  
Resendes and Figueiredo as well as a Souza.  The Santa Maria villages you 
mention are also shared by these ancestors.  Perhaps we should compare notes?  
You can write me direct at aportugee@ yahoo.com.




Happy ancestor hunting, Sam in Camas, WA






Sent from Windows Mail








-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that 
says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to