Thank you!  I'm very grateful for all the help I've already received from 
all of you by searching archived posts.   

The ability to go through the records in my spare time at home is wonderful 
(and 10 year old me would have been thrilled to know that someday I'd get 
to use some of Captain Kirk's cool toys).  I've already accomplished more 
than I would have ever thought possible :)

Linda


On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:40:11 PM UTC-7, Sherry wrote:
>
> Welcome to the group Linda! This group is very helpful. I think you will 
> benefit greatly from it. It is so helpful to have the church records coming 
> online! I hope you enjoy the group & have great success finding your 
> ancestors! 
> Take care,
> Sherry
>
>
>

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to