Hi Sam/Gloria,

I've sent you a summary via email.  I look forward to knowing if we are 
related too.

best wishes,

Linda

On Wednesday, October 8, 2014 9:50:20 AM UTC-7, [email protected] wrote:
>
>  Linda;  I’ll look forward to receiving your info. and finding out if we 
> are related.  😊 Sam (otherwise known as Gloria Koester, nee: Coelho
>
>
> Sent from Windows Mail
>
> 

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to