Hi Linda

I also share a couple names- De Resendes and Curvello from Santa Maria island.  
Maybe we will gave a link.  

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 8, 2014, at 10:24 AM, linda <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Sam,
> 
> I'll type up a summary of what I have so far and send it to you....  I have 
> about six generations sketched out from the marriage records dating between 
> c1860 and c 1700, and I think I will have to google how to present the info 
> in an outline form.  Something new to learn everyday-- love this project :)
> 
> many thanks,
> 
> Linda
> 
>> On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:21:53 PM UTC-7, [email protected] wrote:
>> Hi Linda;  I share some of the Santa Maria surnames you mentioned.  Namely:  
>> Resendes and Figueiredo as well as a Souza.  The Santa Maria villages you 
>> mention are also shared by these ancestors.  Perhaps we should compare 
>> notes?  You can write me direct at aportugee@ yahoo.com.
>> 
>> Happy ancestor hunting, Sam in Camas, WA
>> 
>> Sent from Windows Mail
> 
> -- 
> For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
> (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right 
> that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to