From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Rosemarie Capodicci
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 11:18 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Alexander Souza immigration challenge

Eric, what exactly are you trying to find? Your grandfather's place between his
landing in the US and his marriage?? I don't think that you are going to find
out how he ended up in Saucelito unless he had family he was coming to live
with?? We sometimes find all of the docs we can and still never know the
reasoning behind a move to a certain place. Usually it's because they had other
Portuguese from their village or family in that place. I see that you haven't
looked at the UPEC records for that area. I will look at the film on Tues when
I go to work at the Family History Cntr here and see what I can find for you.

Rosemarie

 <mailto:rcap...@gmail.com> rcap...@gmail.com

Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,

Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily

On Sun, Jun 12, 2016 at 8:35 AM, Eric Souza <ericcharles.so...@gmail.com