Hi Mary,

I think the obit of Manuel was on 1937, 3 April.The marriage was on 1923, 23
April.The the margin note was wrote on 1975, 5 April.
Why 40 years between the obit and the margin note ? Perhaps a certificate was
useful to a descendant in 1975.
Best regards
Philippe Garnier Paris - France

    Em Sábado, 15 de Outubro de 2016 18:23, Mary Bordi <busybo...@gmail.com>