Haha, yes, thanks, 

Sorry. Weird.

Sent from my iPad

> On Oct 15, 2016, at 1:34 PM, 'Altino Demelo' via Azores Genealogy 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hey... You want to go to summer hill?
> 
> Sent from my iPad
> 
>> On Oct 15, 2016, at 1:06 PM, 'Philippe GARNIER' via Azores Genealogy 
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>> Hi Mary,
>> 
>> 
>> I think the obit of Manuel was on 1937, 3 April.
>> The marriage was on 1923, 23 April.
>> The the margin note was wrote on 1975, 5 April.
>> 
>> Why 40 years between the obit and the margin note ? Perhaps a certificate 
>> was useful to a descendant in 1975.
>> 
>> Best regards
>>  
>> Philippe Garnier Paris - France 
>> 
>> 
>> Em Sábado, 15 de Outubro de 2016 18:23, Mary Bordi <[email protected]> 
>> escreveu:
>> 
>> 
>> I was wondering if anyone can help me with this margin note. I have never 
>> had such a long one for an ancestor!
>> 
>> It's Manuel, #29 on the right hand page going over to the next page (which 
>> would be the next image).
>> 
>> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-VL-ROSAIS-B-1880-1889/SJR-VL-ROSAIS-B-1880-1889_item1/P105.html
>> 
>> This is my grandmother's first cousin (new to me). I think the top note was 
>> written after the part on the next page. It appears to be dated 1937 but my 
>> eyes may be wrong. Is it about his death?
>> 
>> On the next page I get the part about his marriage to Maria Amelia on (I 
>> think) 26 April 1923 but there seem to be other dates. 
>> 
>> I don't need a word for word translation. I'd just like to know if I'm 
>> missing something important. 
>> 
>> Thanks for any help!
>> 
>> Mary
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "Azores Genealogy" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Azores Genealogy" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to